First Blog...

 


Hi everyone! My name is Ryleigh Nofziger. I am from Brownsville OR. It's a small town about halfway between Albany and Eugene. I graduated high school in 2022 from Central Linn high school in Halsey. I have been attending LBCC for a little over a year now and I am currently working towards a transfer's degree and working on getting duel enrolled with Oregon State University. I am working towards a bachelor's degree in sports management at the moment, so I am taking a bunch of business classes. 

I have not had a lot of experience with marketing. About five years ago I was involved with FFA at my high school and our sales team had to do a marketing course. So really not a lot. I am interested to learn the best techniques of marketing and how I can use it in my career path. 

Outside of school I really enjoy sports. Specifically, basketball. I have always had a soft spot for basketball. I've played ever since I was in kindergarten all the way through highs school. I also really love to be on the lake. My family has a boat and I love to wakeboard and surf behind it. Being on the lake is my happy place. It always seems to cheer me up. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening....

Marketing in the News...